Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas in July

Tomorrow is my favorite day of the year.  It isn't my birthday, or Christmas, or any specific holiday per say, but after I tell you why I love July 13, 2011 so much I'm willing to bet any Sports Guy's Girl will come to love it just as much as me.

For those of you who don't know tomorrow is the ONLY day of the year where there are no professional games being played.  The All Star Game was played today (National League won 5-1).  Players are traveling tomorrow to their next city.  There will be no baseball, hockey, basketball, or football games going on anywhere!  It's the one day a year even my sports enthusiast boyfriend will admit that even ESPN is boring to watch.

So pop the bubbly and enjoy your day.  Happy Day After the All Star Game everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment